Hey, ya'll - it's my birthday! Just sayin' :)
GLEE
I'm a sucker.
The Glee soundtrack got me through hours and hours of driving through Indiana for meetings and retreats and conferences. I can belt those Rachel Berry solos. Yep. It's true. I'm not ashamed. (aside: for my birthday party N put Lady Gaga Radio on Pandora and Glee's version of "Telephone" definitely played - rock!)
Lady Gaga
She blows my mind. Have you seen the Judas music video?
Ingrid Michaelson
Her fabulous voice makes it extremely enjoyable to sing along. Some favorites include "Everybody" (which Mutual Kumquat reminded me that I love) and "Maybe."
Kim Richey - "A Place Called Home"
I learned this one on the guitar (minus the fingerpicking action - I'm not THAT good). I connected with the song a lot in the beginning of this year. Searching for home. Knowing that I would need to make a decision about where home is before the end of this school year. Kim Richey brought some hope and dreams with her somber notes and fabulous low range (the way I like to sing it).
1 comment:
I missed your birthday!!! I hope it was fantastic and you had a stellar celebration!!
Is this finals week? Good luck! Have a great break!
Post a Comment