The Pub Steak at Jack of the Wood in Asheville, NC. hands down. no contest. best meal I have (maybe ever?) had.
Since visiting this celtic-hippie fusion pub in the heart of downtown Asheville I have tried to create this dish (and by tried I mean I have Googled and Googled and I can't seem to find any sort of recipe for rosemary stout butter so I haven't actually cooked anything). This steak melted in your mouth. I'm pretty sure I had some mashed potatoes and a vegetable of some sort, but it's all just a blur - other than the steak and the fantastic company!
P.S. As with everything I start I'm obviously doing a terrible job at keeping up with these posts (save day 1). My apologies to my friends with whom I am supposed to be blogging alongside...
Other things I can't finish?
Books (any book - I can put ANY book down)
Cleaning my car
and currently: unpacking boxes...
**UPDATE: The London broil at B and P's wedding had a similar flavor - I MUST find this recipe. Absolutely amazing!**
1 comment:
Dude. No guilt for the year-end fun reflection project. Blog when you want, yo. (But I do love reading your answers. Maybe that just means we should chat more often?)
Post a Comment