12 January 2010

oh where, oh where has my little blog gone?

Seriously - you should see all my bookmarked websites. At the top I've got the typical: Gmail and Facebook, followed very closely by D's not one, but two blogs, Snapfish, Bethany, Bethany email, COB website and Twitter (not necessarily in that order). Those are the bookmarked sites that greet me every time I fire up the web browser (and by 'fire up' I truly mean that as I use Firefox as my web browser...Internet Explorer does weird things to my computer...). But ask me to find my own blog? No way. It takes at least 30 seconds (which is about a year in internet world) and 5 clicks (maybe more, if I get confused along the way) to get to my own blog.

Why? Well, first, I average about .12 posts per week - which is hardly enough to remember I even have a blog. Second, I never bookmarked my own blog. Third, I enjoy reading others' blogs much more than writing in my own. I even found some blogs helpful in my paper writing last week.

No worries - I have now bookmarked my own blog (although it will take awhile for it to rise up the chain to become a frequently visited site...and with my sporadic posting it may never reach the likes of D's creations). So, happy reading, and, if you have time, check out a personal favorite.

1 comment:

Alex Smart said...

Thanks for the Gospel Messenger shout out.