It's very strange how our bodies tell us how they are feeling - what is good/bad for them - when they are exhausted, stressed, anxious, relaxed, comfortable.
Over the past couple of weeks I've noted to some that I feel like my body is lashing out at me. With strep throat and then an allergic reaction to my antibiotics... my body has been speaking to me.
What is it saying?
Well, amidst the stress and busy-ness of my life - even though there are MANY bright spots - I think my body is telling me to slow down, step back, take it easy, re-evaluate. This is hard to do in the midst of end of the semester work and tying up loose ends, but I'm trying!
I have noticed how good it feels when I make a decision and my body agrees with me (also, rest is good)! I've made some of those decisions this week, which I would be happy to share with you personally, but not on the blog. :)
So here's to health and happiness - here's to discernment and life changes - here's to feeling more comfortable with the unknown. Thanks to everyone who has suffered through this time of UNhealth alongside me and thanks to those who have been supportive of the decisions I've had to make.
Love to you.
2 comments:
I definitely agree that it feels so good when you make choices your body agrees with! Though it is often hard to make that choice. Especially when your options are spending time with people you love or taking the time you need to rest and rejuvenate.
I hope your recent choices are proving helpful!
Thanks, Becky - and thanks for following!
Post a Comment