26 March 2011

Reactions?

I like the reaction buttons at the bottom of my friends' blogs, so I'm adding them. Help me decide what they should say!

The first one is 'like' because facebook takes over my life and I often want to 'like' things that are not on facebook. So now YOU can do that HERE!

'yummy' because sometimes I post food stuffs.

'funny' because I like to think I can make people laugh...which is probably untrue.

I should probably have a 'too depressing' button, since I often vent here (sorry, little blog...). Maybe I'll just work on getting better at that.

Soooo, what suggestions have you? Comment and let me know!

(also, I think my blog is ugly - how the HECK does one edit these templates? geesh... can't a girl get a decent font?!)

3 comments:

Nico said...

Adorable! Since, you know, you so often are.

amy elizabeth said...

I like it! ( :

Editing your template is easy-peasy since they changed it last fall(?)...just go to:
design->
template design->
play around a bit->
decide what you like->
advanced->
page text->
choose one you like...it took me forever to realize these were here, you have to go down past the normal fonts and there are the fun ones! tah-da!

bekah said...

thaaaanks, Amy! You are awesome! I was JUST editing from that same place yesterday and somehow didn't even see the font options - and I'm usually pretty savvy at those kind of things... I couldn't-a done it without you!